Job ID 2462
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Innovation Manager – Northern Nigerian Flour Mills
- Responsible for driving NNFM brand penetration and acceptability in the market. Ensuring NNFM becomes the hub of local content supply, drive local content agenda within the innovation & R&D team.
- Lead the brand management of NNFM portfolio and identify opportunities for growth through evaluation of market intelligence.
- Develop and monitor plans on assigned category brands. Effectively utilizing resources and appropriate channels to achieve set objectives.
- Initiate and implement brand representation at special events in Northern regions. Lead marketing promotional activities of brand categories for visibility and monitor performance.
- Optimize production processes to ensure least cost production for product competition and profitability.
- Collaborate with sales team to resolve challenges faced by customers and consumers in the market.
- Support the development of NNFM as a local hub for local content in alignment with FMN’s innovation agenda.
- Work with R&D & Innovation on local content in sourcing, quality evaluation & achieving cost efficiencies.
The Person Must
- Possess good interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Have excellent communication and fluent in HAUSA.
- Be numeric and possess good problem-solving skills
- Possess the passion for innovation and creativity.
- First Degree in any field
- Relevant marketing membership.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Quality Assurance/ Lab Food Technologist / Brand marketing related roles.
- Demonstrable experience in innovatively driving brand awareness, promo, product development.
- Adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent market intelligence gathering, analytics and reporting.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online