Job ID 21987
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
IT Horizons is Africa’s partner of choice in all things relating to Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength rich in knowledge, skill and expertise, we have all it takes to attend to all your technology needs. Our ultimate goal as a brand is to drive a world-class transformation through your business using technology. Over the years, we have successfully addressed some of our clients’ most complex business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation, and integration of highly innovative, flexible and customizable IT services and solutions.
Our focal point is technology-enabled solutions and professional services for today’s businesses and innovation that shapes tomorrow’s business world. We continue to prove time and again, our attention to detail and commitment in delivering excellent results on all projects and services. We have carved a name for ourselves as the ICT Company committed to your business’ growth and passionate about bringing your dreams to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Communications Specialist
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Brand Communication Specialist is responsible for providing strategic input and direction for the brand, aiding the development of brand style, guides, templates, and other materials.
- S/he does this while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind. Also, ensures the development and execution of digital marketing strategy to continually enhance a particular brand image, increasing brand awareness and providing sales/marketing support via promotions, media relations and other non-campaign activities.
- The BC Specialist is also responsible for translating IT horizons business objectives into creative and executable corporate communication strategies. As well as advise internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
- Ensures the delivery of consistent messaging and brand management throughout all external and internal communications, brand materials and collaterals.
- Ensures that all communications and marketing material aligns with brand standards.
- Executes digital marketing strategy.
- Develops a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations activities.
- Generates and develops ideas for effective brand placement and enhancement of brand value.
- Manages the production of company branded collaterals and corporate gift items.
- Responsible for shaping and enhancing brand image and sustaining brand exposure.
- Manages all Social Media in adherence to brand communication objectives.
- Manage the social media account for C-suit executives.
- Draft newsletters for shared services.
- Provide content for shared services
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or related discipline.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working as a brand & communications personnel.
- Digital marketing.
- Relevant management qualification or training.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2023.