Job ID 25624
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Mooreadvice is a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency that specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence. We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results, and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable. Our experience cut across telecoms, financial institutions, Oil & Gas, Pension and Automobile distribution sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand / Tech Product Development Analyst
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop or work with the vision and road-map for the products based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and industry insight.
- Manage the road-map and backlog to ensure that it delivers all capabilities on time and per expectation
- Manage the product throughout its life-cycle from concept to end-of-life
- Develop and deliver product content and support materials
- Develop a forecast for the product with an eye on marketing, sales, market analysts and their own experience and manage its delivery.
- Identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including content for web/social media updates, product traction etc)
- Collect, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across products releases
- Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
- Set pricing strategy with the management
- Extract, analyze and synthesize data to measure and report on user behavior.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Present digital product design ideas to the management.
- Oversee and manage lead requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing
- Assess risk and determine appropriate action to mitigate them, Monitor project progress and determine actions needed to ensure completion, understand the business needs, processes, nomenclature, and concepts to develop clear and thorough project plans.
- Assists with setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and managing and summarizing progress of software development process
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects and communicates changes to project team members to ensure proper executions and escalations, Tracks and reports project hours
- Participate in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure deadlines are met, both on a weekly basis and across longer-term projects
- Education: Minimum of HND / BSc,
Experience: 2-3 years professional experience in a related field
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to the management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving.
- Critical thinking.
- Effective communication
- Planning and organizing skills
- Leadership skills.
- Interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Product testing
- Data analytics
- Design expertise,
- Customer insight skills,
- Social media marketing skills
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.