Job ID 34984
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Budget Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Assist in the preparation and issuance of monthly Cash Call statements to Partners in line with the JOA,
preparation of monthly cash flow forecast and other ad-hoc request from the Partners
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Billing statements and Working Capital issued to Partners
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Production Allocation Statements and Proceed Imbalance issued to Partners and NNPC respectively.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Production forecast Report and SEC production figures to Corporate Budget and Strategic Planning.
- Assist in the computation of SEC Production for monthly reporting, Budget and PDC sessions and Planned Production Shutdown report.
- Assist in the review and update of all WBS master data to ensure correct reporting parameters are used
e.g. CAPEX/OPEX, JIB/JIBE codes, NNPC codes.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management Report & SOX Controls.
- Provide status report on all SOX controls managed by the Department.
- Provide Cost and Production performance reports to Corporate Budget in line with published timelines.
- Provide support to Venture Management department and prepare prompt responses to queries received
from Partners and Authorities.
- Provide support to Cost Controllers during budget and performance reviews with NAPIMS – SUBCOM
- Follow up alignment of routine reporting format in line with Corporate Budget’s format and effect changes
- Requires good knowledge and application of clauses contained in the various Joint Operating
- Agreements(JOA), Production sharing contracts(PSC), Carry Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with NNPC, Farm-in and Farm out Agreements
- Requires strict compliance with dynamic accounting rules contained in Nigerian Accounting Standards (SAS), International Accounting Standards (IFRS/IAS), Petroleum Profit Tax acts, Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Maintain contacts with the following teams: Cost Control, Third Party Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Joint Venture Management, Audit, Technical Logistics and Tax.
- Ensure the integrity of Production Allocation, Billing and Cash Call Statements issued to Partners
- Ensure timely submission of all reports due to Partners in line with the JOA
- Provide support during analytical reports to aid top management planning
- Ensure internal compliance of all SOX documentations and update of SOXCM+ folder
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, or other related discipline
- M.Sc and/or professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CITN) an advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting / finance environment, preferably upstream oil and gas industry
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office skills & SAP knowledge an advantage
- Good organisational ability, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online