Job ID 27020
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Locations: Abuja & Uyo – Akwa Ibom
- We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to help us expand our market.
- You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply effective sales strategies.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial growth and customer satisfaction
- Develop strategic goals for the business development team and see them through execution
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Preparing and submitting proposals in line with established rules and guidelines
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Identify and pursue new business prospects, including the development of pitches/presentations, and opportunity analysis, and proactively look for opportunities to increase the company’s revenue.
Qualification and Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / BA Degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 year of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- The candidate must reside in Abuja
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.