Job ID 29034
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Thinkmint Nigeria is a one stop platform that counsel businesses and organizations on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them manage the toughest and most critical business problems. We also connect customers and users to the best products and services and make it easy to access these products and services at the best price. Thus, you can trust us when we say we do “more than marketing”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to join our team.
- As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for conducting market research, promoting company products and building client relationships.
- Developing and executing strategic sales plans.
- Growing existing accounts.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Working closely with the senior management team to ensure that all stakeholders are informed of the progress of the sales team.
- Ensuring that all business development activities are coordinated and executed on time.
- Handling sales process and closing.
- Creating proposals and presentation material.
- Providing support to the sales team on all aspects of the sales process.
- Managing customer relationships.
- A Degree in a relevant discipline.
- One to two years of experience in sales or a similar role.
- Experience in customer relationship management (CRM).
- Proficiency in MS Office and relevant software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Strong presentation and business skills.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.