Job ID 22556
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ryght Trade Investment Limited was established to capitalize on developing opportunities in the financial/investment subsector as a proprietary investment firm with a global brand that is evolving. We are an emerging global brand dedicated to providing credible investment and financial solutions in strategic sectors of the global economy with the goal of creating unparalleled value for its stakeholders over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 10 Openings
- Candidates must possess the ability to raise tenured investments.
- Candidate must be a team player and must be customer-centric.
- Ability to meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly sales targets.
- Attend events to showcase product features to potential customers.
- Must be able to generate leads from personal networking efforts.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Looking for potential clients opportunities.
- Attain or exceed objectives for investment plans and up sell more opportunities to be created from new services and products.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Owning the sales lifecycle from prospecting to implementation.
- Developing rapport with key decision makers.
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly target
- Bachelor or HND Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field is advantageous.
- Prospective Candidates must have at least 4 years of experience as a marketer/Sales officer in a financial institution.
- The ability to retain important information.
- Excellent networking skills and ability to build potential client’s relationship
- Must have had previous experience in the bank or any Fin-Tech organization.
N120,000 – N350,000 Monthly plus commission upon meeting target.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.