Job ID 28173
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
SIXT Nigeria is the franchise of Coscharis Mobility Limited, a company under the Coscharis Group. SIXT is currently represented in over 150 countries in Europe and the Middle East and starts expansion in Asia Pacific, the Americas, Australia and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
About the job
- The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Conduct marketing and sales activities of individual sectors.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Analysis of Monthly Marketing Plan according to each sector & how it will be implemented.
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Created and presented sales performance reports.
- Develop and implement successful business strategies.
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs with a view to meeting them.
- Design and implement marketing plans for company products and services.
- Analyze customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and growth.
- Work with NSM and other team members of the unit to meet Targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in sales/ Marketing.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Asset Finance and equipment leasing is a plus.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Development Executive” as the subject of the mail.