Job ID 30723
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
An Engineering Technical Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall, Purpose of Job / Responsibilities
- Responsible for collating, tracking, monitoring and reporting intelligence on all major and minor projects in the upstream, downstream and industrial sectors of the economy and for developing a strategy of including the company on relevant Approved Vendors’ List of all identified and viable projects.
Reporting to the HOD-Project Management/Technical Services, and will take responsibility for the following within your markets:
- Liaising with Business Development Department and other Departments
- Participate in the strategic planning process to provide short, intermediate and long-term business objectives and goals.
- Keep abreast of current industry practices and trends in this sector.
- Constantly examine new practices or potential business opportunities outside the above-mentioned sectors that would add value and drive these viable opportunities forward.
- Build relationships with other suppliers in this sector where clear business advantage or synergy exists.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how services meet client needs.
- Give advice as appropriate to the department
- Contributes in liaising with clients on new proposals
- Identify business opportunity and projects through the daily media, Nipex portal and also through the International Oil Companies, other small and medium companies that need the business marketing strategy.
- Carryout other responsibilities as may be assigned by the HOD
- Prepare regular update reports of activities for HOD assessment.
- Follow-up for submission of tenders and other business.
- Identifying of all necessary and required materials, goods, equipment and facilities for tendering.
- Prepare and print out all necessary documents, needed in process of tendering.
- Design of business marketing strategy.
- Follow-up on tendered proposals
- Liaison with clients on new proposals.
- Coordinate and review prepared tenders (Pre-qualifications, Technical and Commercials) before passing it to ED through the Head Project Management and Technical Services Department for approval and final submission
- Submission of tenders and business proposals.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in B.Eng / B.Tech or a related field, with excellent academic credentials.
- Knowledge in oil and Gas is must.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application including a Resume, Cover Letter, and any relevant certifications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.