Job ID 1131
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Gender Male or Famele
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
- The business development manager will be responsible for delivering sustainable, profitable growth in the food & beverage market
- The successful candidate will focus on creating demand and developing new large business opportunities within the fast food industry
- The business development manager will play a pivotal role in strategy development and identifying targets audience within the business location.
- This person is a team player, strategic thinker, innovative and strong negotiator.
- He/she will develop long-term business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Will support Company’s vision, mission, values, metrics and grow revenue for the company.
- Strength in sales and marketing
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Strength is social networking
- Good Communications skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- BSc or its equivalent (minimum of second class division)
- Qualifications in Business and/or Finance is an added advantage.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.