Job ID 22106
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Topp Information Technology Consulting Limited (Topp IT Consulting) is a next-generation company that provides reliable Network Services in Cyber-Security, Networking Infrastructure optimization, and Cloud-Based Digital Transformation Technology. Our products offer a distinctive value differential by being economical, simple to implement, and highly scalable across your company with no interruption to your operations. Our company boasts of affiliations and partnerships with major international players in Information Technology and security which include VMware, Cisco, SmartPlanes AB, Barracuda Networks, Info Sec Institute, AxxonSoft, AWS, PECB, CATO, and Opengear.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a business development manager that will be responsible to drive sales, and revenue of the company and leading our business team to achieve corporate goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding the technical needs of the customer and articulating the value of the company’s products and solutions in meeting those needs.
- Determine solutions together with the technical team.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, business cases, PoC’s and sales contracts in collaboration with the technical team.
- Selling solutions to International Clients (startups and SMEs)
- Develop leads and leverage marketing and networking opportunities to create sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Manage client handovers to Account Management.
- Be proactive in developing & maintaining the required level of knowledge in Cloud technologies, Cyber Security, and bespoke IT solutions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have a successful track record of ± 5 years in an IT sales role with complex product offerings
- Be tech-savvy and be passionate about cutting-edge technologies (keeping up to date with market trends)
- Superb client-facing skills to be at the forefront of taking cutting-edge technology and innovation to the marketplace locally
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Confidence to pitch to C-level decision-makers.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a self-starter with a hunger to excel.
- Able to think laterally and be a creative deal-maker.
- Ability to work under pressure in a target-driven environment.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.