Job ID 35755
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
A brand consulting firm that helps businesses/organizations build profitable, sustainable and reputable brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to engage a detail-oriented and highly creative individual to fill the role of a Business Developer.
As a Business Developer, you shall be responsible for the following functions and more:
- Analyze current and past business performance data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Network with investors and other business partners to generate new leads
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Develop business plan, proposals, and contract documents
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training
- Other related duties that will be assigned
Criteria & Required Qualifications
- Completion of NYSC
- 5 years experience as a business developer
- Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Ability to write business plan, business proposal, etc.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proximity to the office will be considered
- Gender: Female
N150,000 and above
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.