Job ID 31786
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantages, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology. Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Services Specialist
- The BDS Specialist will undertake the following specific responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Private Sector Specialist to identify and strengthen private sector service providers based on their respective strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Prepare capacity building modules and use them to provide capacity building training to the MSMEs.
- Coordinate BDS capacity building for MSME cohort members.
- Classify the present MSMEs into strong, moderate, and weak and come up with business development support for each category of the MSMEs to grow their businesses.
- Identify and apply business development tools to help MSMEs become more profitable and sustainable as well as grow/expand their businesses.
- Identify and analyze lessons learned and MSME successes stories, build on the lessons to enhance the performance of the MSMEs.
- Champion the scaling of successful business models for the MSMEs.
- Identify innovative business development models to scale the performance of Extension Activity and in particular farmers’ outreach.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, or other related discipline
- At least ten years of progressive experience in business development services is required. USAID experience is preferred.
- Extensive experience working with MSMEs and private sector in agriculture and agribusiness in Nigeria
- Experience working with women and youth
- Proven team leadership and good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters as one document to: email@example.com using “Business Development Services Specialist” as the subject of the mail.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)