Job ID 22082
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Igwe Care Foundation is a non-profit organization founded with the aim of providing Socio-educational, Financial, Technological, and legal empowerment to the girl child and women in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Social Media Intern
Location: Abuja (In Person Position to work physically)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Founder & Executive Director
- We are looking to bring on board a passion-driven business administrative personnel with skills and experience in project management and social media management to support and work extensively with the Executive Director to deliver on assigned tasks.
- Assist in bidding for projects and soliciting grants.
- Ensure the organization’s registrations are up to date.
- Manage the fundraising for the organization’s programs/projects.
- Research specific organizations and donors for projects and business expansion.
- Track partnerships and create a strategy for following up as at when due.
- Manage and update our in-house partners’ database.
- Support in implementing successful projects.
- Oversee the social media channels of the organization.
- Respond to inquiries and feedback across the social media platforms.
- Create content and publish the organization’s projects, mission, vision, and objectives.
- Prepare reports and proposals to prospective clients.
- Attend and take notes during meetings.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Abilities
- B.Sc in Business Administration or Project Management or relevant professional qualification.
Experience & Skills:
- 6 months to 1 year experience in project management, business development, and social media management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and G-suite Applications.
- Good analytical and research skills.
- Good standard of literacy and effective written communication skills for producing reports, documenting research findings, writing letters, and meeting notes.
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work.
- Ability to work independently with initiative and flexibility to manage high-volume workflow and concurrent activities/deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain good working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Willing to learn and grow on the job.
- Analytical skills.
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Working time/days: 9 AM- 5 PM; Monday to Friday
- Working Style: Hybrid work method (some days are compulsory) However, flexible working hours can be arranged upon request.
Terms and Conditions
- The Igwe Care Foundation is recruiting for this position and all benefits are denominated and paid in the Nigerian Naira.
- TICF remuneration package for applicable positions includes a salary paid monthly, leave provisions, and internet support.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Other jobs you may like
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Kaduna North, Kaduna, Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)