Job ID 30104
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Coleman Technical Industries Limited (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Executive Officer (Optical Fibre)
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the sale and promotion of Coleman optical fibre network products and services, to potential and existing customers and end-users in the territory, to differentiate Coleman in the marketplace and secure new or extend existing selling opportunities.
- The role will be responsible for providing technical support to customers on behalf of Coleman in Nigeria.
- Analyze our strategic business offerings and current customer portfolio to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate transaction value and delivery timelines
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Use technical and industry knowledge to help in customer technical response negotiations.
- Representing the “voice of the customer” for projects to design and implement product solutions.
- Serves as an advocate for both Coleman and the customer by creating value for both parties.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or M.Sc in relevant fields.
- Minimum of three years in a customer facing role.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills and good attention to detail.
- Customer focused.
- Familiarity with relevant technology tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (excel and power point) and relevant enterprise and CRM software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, and must be organized.
- Must be willing to travel.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.