Job ID 24010
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager – Bank Wide
Locations: Abuja, Adetokunbo Ademola, Lekki, Sabo – Yaba, Oyingbo, Mushin, Bariga, Ijora, Adeniji Adele, Obalende & Surulere – Lagos; Ibadan – Oyo; Akure – Ondo; Abeokuta – Ogun; Sokoto Jalingo – Taraba & Minna – Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position requires a specific set of skills including strong communication, strategic thinking, and influential relationship-building.
- Business Relationship managers build strong relationships with customers and business clients.
- They seek out new business opportunities, advise clients on product/service solutions that meet their needs, and resolve any issues or complaints.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Meeting sales/revenue targets.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Degree in Management, Marketing, Communication, or a similar field with 4 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience as a relationship manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online