Job ID 6170
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Unit Administrator & Executive Assistant
Ref No: 228372WD
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full time
Line of Service: Assurance
Industry/Sector: CM X-Sector
Specialism: Conduct and Compliance
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
- The Business Unit Administrator & Executive Assistant will work with and report to the Sustainability Partner, providing administrative support, secretarial assistance, project management, and research & data analysis.
- A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Technical writing including presentations, reports, letters, and speeches.
- Meeting management including preparation of agenda, meeting scheduling, provision of minutes of meetings and executive summaries
- Tasks scheduling, managing e-calendar and meeting commitments.
- Organize and coordinate travel and related logistics
- Managing correspondence with clients, regulators, organized private sector and other external parties
- Research, data analysis, and management reporting
- Organize events and support corporate responsibility initiatives
- Create and maintain records, electronic files and databases
- Perform other job-related assignments
- First Degree in any Social Sciences or Business-related fields with a minimum of Second-Class Division.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Executive or Personal Assistant to an Executive Director, CEO, or equivalent levels in a medium or large organization.
- Experience in sustainability-related fields will be an added advantage
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Skills and attributes:
- Organization and personal effectiveness
- Taking initiatives and self-driven
- Excellent skills in Office applications
- Professionalism, high-level of integrity, and discretion
- Competent in the use of technology
- Global perspective (time zones, languages)
- Excellent research skills
- Good numerical abilities, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective listening, oral communication, and interpersonal skill
- Excellent writing skill
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Power BI or Alteryx is an added advantage
- Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online