Job ID 34720
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MacTay Consulting is one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Canva Expert
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking to add a Canva Designer in Lekki to our team You’ll be designing digital products from invitation cards, certificates, and many more
- The candidate must be a self-starter, capable of using graphic tools to create fantastic cartoon ideas The potential self-starter must have exceptional attention to detail, especially with the ability to meet deadlines
- The potential Graphic Designer will develop concepts by examining and replicating other designs
- Create amazing designs such as certificates, invitation cards, graduation cards, wall prints, and many more
- Ability to use different design tools, especially Canva, to prepare and complete art
- Coordinate with other designers, marketing, printers, and coworkers to accomplish targets
- Work effectively to deliver projects on time
- Use software like Adobe Photoshop to create a wide range of images, cartoons, and layouts for product illustrations and company logos
- Review final layouts and make suggestions for modification
- Submit samples of art in its different sizes to management.
- B.Sc in Graphic Design or a related field
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Marketing, production, website design, corporate branding, product packaging, ads and multimedia design
- You must live within Lekki or its environs
- Technical skills
- Proficiency with the use of Canva
- Knowledge of desktop publishing applications such as Adobe Photoshop, etc
- Knowledge of computer aided design.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to both give and receive constructive criticism
- Attention to detail and result oriented
- Creative and decision-making skills
- Time management skills with the capacity to meet deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent writing skills.
- N100,000 to N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online