Job ID 24280
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for more than 50 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Captain
Job Requisition ID: R-0003006
Location: Escravos, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- A current FAA / EASA / NCAA license.
- Total time – 2000 hours minimum.
- Total PIC – 1000 hours minimum.
- Total PIC Multi (Helicopters) – 500 hours minimum.
- Total PIC on Type 100 hours. (Single Pilot Preferred)
- Class 1 medical
- Total Offshore – 500 hours minimum.
- At least one-year offshore experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online