Job ID 34667
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
As a pioneer and a leading Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) operatorin Nigeria, we currently provide a number of solutions to various industries and market segments using industry-leading technology (such as our very own Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) cable technology) as our core access network infrastructure and fixed wireless radio services (via licensed frequency). We also proffer complementary IT solutions, with a view of covering key commercial and suburban regions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Officer
Location: Agege, Lagos
Job Description / Responsibility
- Make Payments and receive cash efficiently from customers within the shortest possible time.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure effective and timely service delivery to customers at all customer service units.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be required from time to time by the competent authority.
- Minimum of SSCE
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good customer Relations skills
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Cash Officer, Agege” as the subject of the mail.