Job ID 33352
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Trade Depot is a B2B retail distribution company based in Nigeria. It operates as an online platform that connects manufacturers, distributors, and retailers, facilitating the distribution of goods and products across the country. Through the Trade Depot platform, retailers can browse and order products from various manufacturers and distributors. The platform offers a diverse selection of goods, including fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), groceries, beverages, personal care items, and household products. By aggregating demand from multiple retailers, Trade Depot can negotiate better prices with suppliers, enabling small businesses to access products at lower costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure sales target achievement as per company objectives.
- Manage retail accounts in his assigned territory for business growth.
- Negotiate and influence value proposition to retailer for mutual business growth.
- Build and manage customer relationships through proactive inputs on market insights.
- Ensure achievement of key performance indicators KPIs.
- Managing superior in-store execution excellence – availability and visibility.
- Ensure process compliance as per company guidelines and standards.
- Manage task management for each outlet as per the process and timelines.
- Conduct effective sales call at each outlet as per the coverage and outlet specific plan.
- Negotiating shelf space and other visibility locations with retailers to drive sell-through.
- Ensure best in-store merchandising to maximize share of shelf for each brand and SKU.
- Manage displays as per the planogram and other guidelines provided time to time.
- Managing SKU level stock ordering with aim to increase availability and visibility.
- Ensure minimum stock levels at each outlet and proactively manage customers.
- Proactively coordinating with various functions to ensure excellent service delivery.
Who We Want?
- We are looking for goal-oriented and proactive individuals with great Influencing skills who have the right attitude and persona as well as the ability to drive sustainable retail business growth.
- You should be able to manage business operations seamlessly with a demonstration of strong business ethics.
- You must be passionate and demonstrate ownership to assess and translate in-store stock management and visibility opportunities into execution excellence in turn brand and SKU level growth at each outlet.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online