Job ID 22959
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements on time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Reports on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing budget forecasts.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- ICAN Certification is required
- Minimum of 5 & above years postICAN Experience
- Experience in the ERP (enterprise resource planning) environment is compulsory
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be good in accounting with good MS office knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral).
N350,000 – N500,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.