Job ID 31925
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Winners International Academy is a Co-educational center of learning situatedin the heart of Bayelsa State, Nigeria. Winners International Academy started in the year 1998 purely as a private sector with Nursery and Primary School. However, in 2002 Secondary School was incorporated into the school framework. Winners International Academy has been accredited by WAEC and NECO for Senior School Certificate Examination since 2008. Currently the school is operating creche/day care, Nursery, Primary and Secondary sections with a boarding facilities. Winners International Academy is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) registration number RC600876.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemistry Teacher and Personal Secretary with the Knowledge Computer / Data Analysis
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate must possess B.Ed / B.Sc or M.Sc in Chemistry and B.Ed or B.Sc in Computer Science or any related course
- Candidate must be of high moral stand and God-fearing
- Must be passionate, innovative and goal oriented.
- 5-10 years cognate experience in teaching a reputable private school for the chemistry teacher and a seasoned computer/data analysis literate for the personal secretary.
- N50,000 – N60,000 / month.
- Salary is very attractive with other benefits. Staff quarters are available.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with relevant credentials to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.