Job ID 33350
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas EPCMM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Management and Marine) Company. We have a reliable team of professionals and qualified engineers with good experience in projects and contract management capabilities to provide quality service to Marine, Energy, Oil and Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. However, we have partnership/ alliances with other reputable servicing companies for the purpose of executing specific projects both Onshore & Offshore in line with the local content policy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Engineer – Marine & Vessel Experience
Location: Lekki, Lagos; Akwa Ibom; and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operations and maintenance of all equipments onboard the vessel.
- Record keeping of all maintenance-to prepare vessel reports for all ongoing/completed maintenance
- Fuel oil / lube oil/fresh water all internal or external transfers comes under supervision of ce
- Operations and maintenance of all lsa-ffa-safety devices
- Allocating duties to engineers/crew
- Preparing vessel for surveys
- Log book /night order book/orb to be verified at regular intervals.
- Day-to-day reporting to management
- Running hours and schedule maintenance to be carried out
- Overall in-charge of ship’s machinery and systems
- Must have Cummins generator engine experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.