Job ID 36873
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Kinz Global Consult is an HR Consulting agency that works in staffing and recruitment. We match the employers and employees after reviewing and scrutinizing their needs, nature of work, and cost-effectiveness. We provide professional and competent staff for companies, corporate or non-corporate. We also provide temporary or contractual services on certain conditions and provide permanent staff on demand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer (FMCG & Consumer Electronic)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: MD/CEO
- The job holder is responsible for coordinating overall product operations to ensure optimal capacity to achieve and surpass corporate objectives and goals.
- Product Business Growth
- Product Planning & Road Map
- Budgeting & Sales Forecasting Strategy
- Business Intelligent & Data Analyst
- Sales Growth
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Product Development & Management
- Define and drive the commercial strategy for the company towards effective contribution to the Company’s vision and alignment to group.
- Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the Company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure
- To plan and lead strategies towards targeted revenue collection & recovery, e.g., ways for reducing bad debts, prioritization of defaulters for recovery follow-up, using innovations & analytics, etc. so that company’s commercial losses are well below the target stipulated by the regulator year-to-year.
- Create and present strategic insights for the Business unit to gain alignment of major initiatives at multiple levels of the organization
- Maintain the P&L and develop annual and quarterly category strategic plans by conducting financial analysis of the business.
- Manage the entire physical product lifecycle, from strategic activities to tactical implementation, including product portfolio idea generation.
- Lead the development of revenue generation strategies, policies and procedures in line with the overall strategic plan of the organisation
- Deliver Month on Month sales growth for the Company in line with agreed Budgets and strategy.
- Achieve profitable growth and deliver on sales strategy and targets including new and existing accounts.
Procurement/ Supply chain:
- Ensure Procurement/Supply Chain is properly managed and controlled to avoid product shortage and aged stock.
- Ensure Liquidation of Excess/Obsolete Stock inventory by collaborating with the Product Managers to ensure push out of these products.
- Review and approve procurement plans, alongside its financial obligations, conjunction with the Product Managers ensuring that it aligns with the set commercial plans and targets.
- Review the performance of products in the inventory and respond to them accordingly on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the various Business Units (Categories) are operating optimally by continually evaluating their performance against target and providing operational plans for each Business units.
- Create New Markets and New Products that appeals to market demands.
- Lead the Product Team and direct their daily activities.
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving product efficiency.
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change management strategies.
- Articulate the company’s mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels.
- Create actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
- Manage the economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Provide short to medium term (1 to 3 years) direction of the organization in terms of annual strategy, business plans/roadmaps, most vital KPIs/targets, etc. – in close coordination with the MD & CEO.
- Provide long term (3 to 5 years) direction for the organization in terms of vision, mission and values – in close coordination with the MD & CEO.
- Build good business relation with OEMs and other vendors, and etc., and build efficient business relation with an aim to for Relationship Management
- Leading initiatives to streamline and optimize business processes to enhance operational efficiency. This involves identifying bottlenecks, analyzing workflows, and implementing changes to improve productivity, reduce costs, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 7 – 10 years work experience.
- Ability to inspire and influence others to achieve operational goals and drive the companys success.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze complex situations, and make informed decisions that align with the organization’s overall objectives.
- Experience in optimizing operational efficiency, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to enhance productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Proactive in addressing issues and resolving conflicts that may arise during day-to-day operations.
- Proven ability to adapting processes, implementing new technologies, and driving organizational transformation while minimizing disruptions and maximizing employee engagement.
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience in understanding market dynamics, industry trends, and competitive landscape enables them to make informed decisions and drive operational excellence.
- Strong frontline leadership skills and ability to manage and resolve crisis.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to effectively liaise with / manage multiple stakeholders.
- High level of integrity, entrepreneurial drive and strong work ethics
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- A deep level understanding of micro and macro-economic issues and how they impact the economy and the business.
- A good knowledge of the industry and relationship with other operators, regulators, and market makers.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “COO” as the subject of the mail.