Job ID 27025
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for developing and implementing a strategic security program for our company, and managing the security of our physical and digital assets.
- To foster a culture of physical and cyber security awareness that drives behavioral changes within the company, with excellent analytical skills and the ability to minimize risk to ensure the physical safety and integrity of personnel and company information.
- Build a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Review existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Oversee the daily security operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Foster a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Manage, evaluate, and resolve any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensure that the company’s security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
- Present risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Work with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Assist in preparing documentation of design concepts for patent applications for independently developed components and products.
- Coordinate with Outsourced security company to company decisions and security needs.
- Coordinate the activities of the internal security personnel and delegate daily assignments.
- Carry out any other responsibilities as assigned by the HOO/GMD
Qualifications / Experience
- Barchelor’s Degree / HND / MSc / Masters in Cybersecurity or Safety Management
- 5 years minimum experience as Security Manager/Chief Security Officer,
- Relevant military background
- Proven ability to drive change and engage others.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Sound communication skill.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity
- Development of Security Procedures
- Problem solving skill
- Knowledge of Federal and State information security laws
- Excellent organizationalskills.
- Effectivecommunication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Reporting skill.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Accommodation Provided within the factory.