Job ID 35749
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is on the mandate to restructure the oil and gas arm of the business and to take full advantage of all available opportunities in the downstream sector. The company was founded on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Specific Job Description
- Identify security initiatives and standards
- Provide strategic vision and direction in security aspects of the company
- Liaise and hold meetings with the police officers
- Attend to company-related court cases and report back to management
- Carry out arrests where necessary
- Carry out further verification of all new and existing staff
- Recovery of stolen funds/company’s property
- Liaise with other security agencies to ensure the smooth running of the company
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs
- Develop And initiate procedures to protect the company’s fixed assets
- Partners with the Admin department to ensure consistent sanctions for security violations
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies
- Develop emergency procedures and incident response
- Prioritizes the allocation of security resources to high-risk, high-impact issues
- Develop procedures to ensure the physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Must be a retired police Officer
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant qualification with 10 – 12 work experience.
- Supervisory skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Chief Security Officer (CSO)” as the subject of the email.