Job ID 35673
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Beyond Africa Technology Company Limited Was established in 2021 in lagos ,Nigeria , with its headquarters located in Ikeja , Lagos .We are a company specializing in the sales and wholesales distribution of IPHONE, and such as Samsung ,Airpods, Ipads , Laptops, Smart watches e.t.c. We sell in wholesales to the retailers in the markets, dedicated to providing high-qaulity mobile phones to meet customer demands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chinese Translator
Location: 4, Oyetubo Street, Opposite Olowu Bus-Stop Off Obafemi Awolowo Road, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking a talented and experience Chinese Translator, you will be responsible for translating written documents, conversations, and other materials from Chinese to English or vice versa. you will play a crucial role in facilitating effective communication between the Nigerians and the Chinese speaking partners.
- Translate written documents, including contracts, reports, emails,and other business-related materials from chinises to English or vice versa.
- Interpret conversations meetings and conferences between chinese and English speakers.
- Ensure accurancy and maintain the integrity of the original meaning during translation.
- Conduct research and consult various sources to ensure correct terminology usage.
- Collaborate with other team members to meet project deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Translation, Linguistics, or a related field is preferred.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Proven Experience as a chinese translator or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of chinese and English grammar, Vocabulary, and syntax.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using translation software and tools.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high -quality translations within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
N250,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV along with a cover letter hightlighting their relevant experience in Chinese translations or language proficiency tests you have completed .Applications can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.