Job ID 23908
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Metwest Steel Limited (MSL) is a well-established manufacturing and trading company. We have emerged as a manufacturer and distributor of premium steel and non-ferrous products in West Africa. Our product portfolio includes Steel billets, rebars, sections, wires, fasteners as well as aluminum, copper, lead ingots, and more. We are a fully integrated scrap-based manufacturing unit located in Asaba, Delta State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Kwale, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 10 – 12 years experience.
- Proven working experience in Factory construction, steel fabrication buildings
- In depth knowledge in concrete works, anchor bolt setting, finishing
- Proficiency in site setting, material take-off, quantity surveying, labour management,
- Project management and supervision skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2023