Job ID 33335
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Yellowstone Nigeria Limited is an innovative and customer-centric real estate firm specializing in providing tailored solutions to Nigerians in the diaspora looking to invest in or relocate to their home countries. Our mission is to bridge the gap between the diaspora and the real estate opportunities available. Join us to build a brand that is internationally recognized. In Yellowstone, we are a family working to build a better tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the planning and design stages of construction projects.
- Contributing technical expertise to project drawings and designs.
- Performing cost calculations and preparing financial projections.
- Preparing work schedules in collaboration with the project manager.
- Overseeing construction engineering processes.
- Performing regular tests on materials and procedures to ensure compliance with industry regulations.
- Ensuring that the construction project is completed on time and within budget.
- Documenting processes and keeping detailed construction logs.
- Presenting construction project progress updates to senior managers.
Candidates should meet the following minimum requirements to be qualified for the interview process:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum of 4 years post-NYSC experience
- An Advanced Professional certificate is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D etc.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Project management and supervision skills Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.