Job ID 29429
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MyStaff is a HR Consulting firm in Nigeria, offering recruitment and outsourcing services to businesses to get the right human resource and improve business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Classroom Teacher
Location: Amuwo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
- OND or NCE in a relevant field with 1-2 years experience as a class teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
N30,000 – N40,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.