Job ID 21997
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Polymath Real Estate Limited was incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matter Acts 1990 (CAC 1990) and limited by shares. We are a real estate company with the goal of increasing the investment numbers in Nigeria, especially in the real sector with a partnership with over 15 reputable companies within and outside Nigeria, We are a real estate investment company with value focusing on creating wealth towards retirement and cash inflow every individual/ corporate bodies deserve through land banking, the building of dream houses for residential or investment wise with fantastic return on investment. POLYMATH Real Estate Limited is also aim at encouraging corporate investment as we believe that corporate purchase and investment especially in real estate sector would gear up the investment rates and foster unity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relations / Front Desk Officer
Location: Awoyaya, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- involve in sales and marketing duties.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.