Job ID 27028
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Skyhigh Medical Centre puts the needs of the patient first. It believes a healthcare system should be affordable, accessible, and quality-driven.through integrated healthcare services. Over the past few years, Skyhigh Medical Centre has continued to remain a leading healthcare provider to the communities in Lagos, promoting and providing essential healthcare delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Location: Magodo, Lagos
- Warm welcoming of patients/Clients
- Attending to patients enquires, complain, question and proffer/render appropriate support and provide solution
- Perform all clerical duties necessary to keep the hospital running
- Manage incoming calls & follow up patient for next scheduled appointment
- Retrieve patients file Number, Register New patients and get their details so they can be registered appropriately
- Give out Claim form to HMO patients, making sure patient sign it and ensure that all daily claims are well arranged and given out to the Head of Admin/HMO Officer
- Liaise with HMO’s and other corporate organization for patient eligibility and approval
- Send daily reports to Head of Admin/Client Executive
- Calling of dormant client/patient
- Response to official email
- Follow up with patient for their next schedule appointment
- Confirm an HMO patient, check the I.D to confirm if the patient HMO is still active. Call HMO helpdesk when necessary or when referring a patient to see a specialist. Also get Authorization code before some certain treatment or admission can be done
- Scheduling appointment /Proper Record Keeping
- Gives detailed explanation of services, listen to patients concerns and handling complaints and inform necessary to department for correction and follow up
- File important document and keep them well arranged
- Account reconciliation on payment received and expenses incurred in the day to day running, Update client Information and other basic update as required.
- Management of receivables from clients via: cash, cheque, direct payment and inter-switch.
- Ensure all receivables are remitted to the account department
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree
- Have at least 2-3 years work experience in Health sector as a Client Service
- Must have a good communication skills
- Must reside in Lagos
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.