Job ID 32395
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Trav4College is an educational travel technology platform for African students that simplifies the college application process. The company is disrupting the college travel market in Africa with cutting edge technology. With the Trav4College platform, prospective students applying to colleges and universities both within and outside Africa can manage reminders, track multiple applications to higher institutions and perform other tasks all from our app and web platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Success Manager
Employment Type: Full time
About the job
- We are looking for an experienced Client Success Manager (Hybrid) to join our growing sales team and take our company and platform to the next level!
- You will be responsible for driving the overall destination enrolments in Australia, Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden and application funnel management set by the management.
Your role and responsibilities
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of Study Abroad Advisers
- Working closely with our marketing team to implement campaign strategies and advertise activities Coordinate seminars and workshops
- Ensuring direct sales channels and targets are achieved
- Dealing with enquiries from students, parents, and partner agents; provide written and verbal guidance and advise
- Acting as a primary knowledge source for study and visa application process
- Evaluating applications and assess documentation
- Processing applications on behalf of partner agents and making sure all are accurate, and that the student is qualified for the program before processing
- Reviewing relevant study or visa refusals and complete all procedural requirements
- Maintaining and developing client relationships to ensure optimal growth in student numbers and client satisfaction within the higher education markets
- Ensuring you are abreast of product knowledge so you’re able to effectively market products and consult students and prospective learners
- Data capturing onto a CRM system and related administration duties.
You’re perfect for this position if you
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Education, International Relations, or Counseling).
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working in student recruitment and admissions industry
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Have led a team
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational and time management skills
- Can prioritize and manage a high-volume workload
- Can work proactively and independently to meet targets
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Can engage professionally with international clients and partners
- Have excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Have experience using MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Have excellent analytical and reporting skills – to analyse and evaluate different markets and customer segments, and make recommendations accordingly.
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to
- Base pay
- Health Insurance
- Performance bonus
- Join one of the fastest-growing technology companies in study abroad, with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.