Job ID 32633
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Officer (CoCT)
Job Code: CSU 0020
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the following capacities:
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and refine materials related to TB-HIV integration such as clinical guidelines, protocols, algorithms, and training materials.
- Provide support to satellite command offices to initiate and enhance TB/HIV integration services at supported sites to ensure set goals are met.
- Ensure capacity building of service providers at DOTS sites on HIV counseling and testing and optimization of the TB-HIV cascade.
- Support the development and improvement of care and referral systems for HIV-positive TB patients at sites and provision of TPT services.
- Provide supervision and technical support to Continuum of Care and Treatment (COCT) members of staff across the satellite command Offices on TB/HIV.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance TB-HIV integration links between organizations and Government of Nigeria officials, donors, and partner organizations.
- Develop, evaluate, and deploy TB screening and diagnostic tools for children and pregnant women, and facilitate TB/HIV pediatric care and treatment services.
- Work with state/facility teams to establish and implement the minimum package of Infection Prevention and Control.
- Design and maintain a data flow and quality of care in standalone DOTS/OSS and facilitate community TB contact tracing using available community structures.
- Establish and sustain a strong collaboration with the STBLCP and all relevant stakeholders at all levels.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor or his/her designate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced Medical Degree (MD preferred) in Medicine or Public Health.
- Robust clinical experience in HIV/AIDS/TB treatment.
- Experience in providing HIV/TB care and treatment services (3 years + preferable).
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS/TB.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills including the ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in training.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement (not more than 200 words indicating position and location) in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title, Location, Application Code, and candidate’s full name as the subject of the email e.g. Clinical Services Officer, CoCT – Lagos – COM01 ADESUWA NWACHUKWU.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process grant duration- Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
- It is important to apply via the link and the email, as applications sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid