Job ID 20752
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
U-Connect Human Resource Limited is a leading provider of HR Services, founded in 2004, we are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. We are a proud Nigerian operation offering local support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, headhunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, verification, computer-based pre-assessment, and competency testing as well as Business process outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Account Management Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sales administration/sales order processing through the whole order-to-cash process.
- Support and monitor the customer’s outstanding payments and follow-up regularly (i.e. monthly statement of account, follow-up e-Mails, phone calls to the Finance department of Customers). Escalate promptly to the Sales Manager when support is required.
- Tasks involve close cooperation with Sales, Finance, Project Management, and the Service Department.
- Work together and support the Sales Manager to achieve team targets.
- Provide accurate reporting of numbers on a bi-weekly basis to monitor sales progress and targets using Sales Force.
This position is responsible for the following Commercial Account functions, including:
- Supporting the Sales Managers and the other departments such as Project Management, Finance, and Service in achieving the company’s targets and objectives.
- Generate customer quotations and prepare tender documents based on quotations from internal and external suppliers.
- Creates outbound delivery on SAP to the warehouse.
- Manage order confirmation, bank guarantees, Letters of Credit, INCOTERMS
- Provide Shipping documents to Bank for Processing
- Initiates Internal Order Process to GDM/GDFZ and provides PFI & Product Certificate
- Invoicing and follow-up of outstanding payments
- Monitor customer’s credit limits
- Communicate and report in a timely manner the order, and project delivery status, including spare parts deliveries to the Sales Manager. Escalate to the Sales team any issues related to the supply chain or project delivery that can affect the execution and the revenues.
- Consolidate technical and financial information including costing from all departments and be responsible to get the approval for any bids or quotations. Escalate to the Sales Manager promptly if any delays or information are missing during this process.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly updates with an accuracy of Salesforce for a smooth month-end closing reporting of revenues and order income.
- Participate in bi-weekly sales team meetings and represent Area Sales Managers whilst they are traveling
- Work with the Sales Department to create, implement and manage a bid project plan and strategy to deliver a winning bid on time and on budget.
- Management of multiple tender portals, registering expressions of interest, submitting tender/ pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ), returns, and posting/receiving queries.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in sales support, and sales administration, preferably in Nigeria.
- General Office skills with proficient use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficient knowledge using Salesforce.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced business-related degree will be an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Fluency in written and spoken Hausa will be an advantage.
N400,000 monthly (Gross).
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.