Job ID 29201
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Commercial Sales and Proposal Specialist – Oilfield Services & Equipment
Job ID: R94881
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join a Team that is Building Growth
- As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities to grow in our high-performance organization.
- Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
Collaborate with the best
- Are you ready to join us in changing the future of energy and in delivering innovative outcomes to our customers?
- You will prepare proposals and bids; participate in negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment.
- You will contribute to the operational plan of our department.
As a Commercial Sales and Proposal Specialist – OFSE, you will be responsible for:
- Formulating and executes proposal strategy and sales agreements and formulates deal structure, pricing, proposal development.
- Assisting in customer negotiations and identifies new opportunities with functional partners to develop new products and services for business growth
- Utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve proposal process and handling standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice
- Contributing to prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity by working on the basis of predefined contracts price frameworks
- Leading a department of large personnel costs and defining customer approach individually
- Assisting sales and commercial teams, provide adequate technical due diligence support, and enhance Baker Hughes value for tenders and proposals.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrate proven experience in a commercial role responsible for analyzing, translating & completing complex bids/proposals.
- Have Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Commercial Sales & Proposals
- Be able develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, win/loss tender ratio, and proposals
- Be able to demonstrate relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online