Job ID 29254
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Intern
Requisition No: 2023201142
Job Type: Internship
Supervisor: Director Program Operations
- The communication Intern will work with the Director, Program Operations to support the FHI 360’s communication efforts for improved visibility of our work in Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the effective management and maintenance of FHI 360 Nigeria (Inside Nigeria website)
- Work with STA Knowledge Management to develop and implement communication strategies.
- Work with STA Supporting content creation for various communication channels.
- Assisting in the management of social media platforms.
- Contribute to review and editing of communication materials.
- Support the creation and editing of content for various communication channels, including website, blog, social media, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in reviewing social media platforms, including content scheduling, monitoring, and engagement with followers.
- Assist in the production of communication materials such as brochures, reports, presentations, and videos.
- Assist with administrative tasks related to the Communications and information dissemination, such as maintaining stakeholder and donors’ databases.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / BA degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Mass Communication, Social Sciences or related discipline with a year experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and any other Nigeria language
- Experience in managing social media platforms and content creation.
- Familiarity with graphic design software and video editing tools is a plus.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in using email, word processing and spread sheet applications, preferably Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of website content management systems such as WordPress
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork and collaboration.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Other jobs you may like
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Kaduna North, Kaduna, Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)