Job ID 17963
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefit Specialist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: Food and Beverage (FMCG)
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals.
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non-financial compensations.
- Assess employees needs by conducting organisational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees.
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications.
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value.
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics.
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices.
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports.
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 3 years+ experience as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist.
- Prior experience in payroll processing.
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Previous experience with organisational psychology and labour market surveys.
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.