Job ID 19616
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance & Risk Management Associate
Job Code: CRM006
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing compliance work plans in respect of the various compliance assignments.
- Monitoring organization wide compliance with the laid down policies, processes, and procedures.
- Reviewing systems and procedures across all areas and recommending improvements to existing processes and procedures, where appropriate.
- Carry out the day-to-day assignment-related operational issues.
- Bridges the gap between the unit and the field team.
- Acts as an interface with external auditors.
- Participate and monitor the conduct of special investigations into any aspect of the organization’s operations
- Prepares report and implements recommendations.
- Ensures adequate care and maintenance of audit documents.
- Conducts confidential investigations on control breaches, as may be necessary from time to time.
- Assist in developing and building the capacity of the compliance workforce.
- Performs other activities as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or its equivalent.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an added advantage.
- At least three years’ post NYSC experience and professional qualification experience in budgeting, financial management and finance, preferably with at least 1 year of NGO experience in a similar position in an CDC/USAID funded project.
- Working knowledge of GAAPS.
- USG rules and regulation including HSS grant policy, 2 CFR 200, A122 other donor regulations with good financial accounting, modeling and analytic skills to ensure accurate and timely reporting and analysis of information to management.
- High level of attention to details in all aspects of work responsibilities and independent judgment and discretion in completing assignments.
- Experience with financial systems and Tally 9 ERP software is desirable.
- Good team player Good emotional intelligence.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME e.g. Compliance & Risk Management Associate – CRM006 – Abuja – ADESUWA NWACHUKWU.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as applications sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Qualified Locals and residents of these locations are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival, and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.