Job ID 7864
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
The Cross River Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Computer Operator
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
Function: Monitor and handle the operation and maintenance of the computer system.
- Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
- Use Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant software.
- Process data and produce reports.
- Troubleshoot software error and computer system malfunction.
- Ensuring the security of the computer system.
- Keep up to date technically by liaising with IT Team to perform routine maintenance and software update.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduate with University Degree.
- Diploma in Computer or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in computer related position.
- Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of modern operating systems, office software and peripheral equipment.
- Ability to multitask and should be versatile and energetic to perform task and duties efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.