Job ID 35641
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Concierge
Reports to: Wellness Center Supervisor
- This role is responsible for responsible for welcoming customers upon entrance and confirm reservations while maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Greet clients and guests with a warm and friendly demeanor, ensuring a memorable first impression.
- Provide support to clients as they transition from one area of the center to another.
- Collect and relay client feedback and suggestions to the Wellness Center Supervisor to enhance the client experience.
- Collaborate with other team members to maintain a cohesive and supportive work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Result Area / Performance Goal
- Maintain a CSAT score of at least 95%
- University Degree or Higher Diploma in Social sciences and Humanities
- A minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience
- Experience in customer services in the hospitality/healthcare industry is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online