Job ID 31216
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Dover Engineering, a subsidiary of the Dover group, is a leading engineering company with experience in delivering swift, cost-effective, and innovative solutions to clients across various industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Condition Monitoring Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Purpose / Objective
- Assist the (RE) Senior Plant Engineer to develop and maintain an effective condition-monitoring program.
- To assist the RE Senior Plant Engineer to verify the integrity of rotating equipment at assigned company plant.
- Improve the equipment reliability and availability
Basic Functions & Principal Responsibilities
- Collect data and other operating parameters for the nominated area of plant and support the Senior Engineer in analysis of data. Report abnormal equipment condition e.g. fluid leaks, loose bolts, low fluid levels etc.
- Monitor the lube oil and seal oil systems on the process compressors for correct operation. Measure seal oil flows and consumption rates.
- Take oil and coolant samples for analysis.
- Ensure equipment is monitored according to the agreed interval and condition monitoring philosophy.
- Initiate PACER work requests to repair defective equipment.
- Assist with machine fault and failure investigations
- HND/B.Eng level in Mechanical Engineering preferably with professional qualifications.
- At least 5 years post graduate experience 2 years of which includes condition monitoring experience.
- Vibration analysis CAT 1 and 2 certifications is an added advantage.
- Condition monitoring theory and techniques
- Knowledge of rotating equipment design and operation
- Computing skills
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability in report writing, technical details and data analysis.
- Team player, oral and written communication skills. Ability to work extra hours to ensure works are done according to require standard.
Application Closing Date