Job ID 33299
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Type error-free mail-able documents.
- Process, manage data/information and other resource materials relating to the activities of the department to drive the growth and achievement of set goals.
- Provide strategic secretarial functions to help achieve set goals.
- Minimum of National Diploma in Secretarial Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience as secretary in a reputable and structured organization.
- He or She must be Intelligent, highly confidential, firm but levelheaded, able to work under pressure, disciplined, quality and result driven.
- Must have excellent administrative and communication skills; a team player and able to coordinate team members to achieve expected results.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications attaching a typed CV and photocopies of their Credentials to the “General Secretary / CEO” in writing or apply through e-mail via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.