Job ID 18597
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Titles: Consultant – Human Resource (HR) Support
Locations: Abuja, Niger, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Yobe, Kogi, Kebbi, Plateau, Nasarawa, Sokoto, Borno, Oyo, and Bauchi
Duration: January – March 2023
Timeline of Activities: January – February 2023
No of TA days: 15 TA days / consultant
No of Consultants required: 6
- We require qualified HR consultants that will provide recruitment support to the Country office on the SMC intervention.
- The HR recruitment support will be based in the Country Office of Malaria Consortium.
- S/he will support in the overall recruitment process for the period of consultancy.
- Support in the reviewing, sorting of all applications to provide a suitable longlist in line with the job description or Terms of reference (ToR).
- Provide logistics support towards the recruitment/ or selection process.
- Draft interview schedule and share for approval
- Arrange interviews, including correspondence with candidates and panel members.
- Travel to states for state level recruitments
- Take part in interviews as assigned
- Prepare interview reports
- Conduct reference checks for identified candidates
- Prepare contracts for new staff/short term Consultants
- Send contracts to identified successful applicants/consultants
- Support with hiring flow movements on Recruitment+
- Any other HR duties as assigned
- Provide longlisted CVs
- Prepare interview schedules for both written test and oral interviews
- Produce accurate interview reports
- Ensure proper documentation of all support provided
- Ensure all recruitment documents including interview grids, pre-interview documents and other personnel documents are collated and forwarded as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a related role
- Prior experience in a similar level role
- Experience in human resources or administration
- Experience in record keeping/management.
- Experience in high pressure recruitment is preferred
- Knowledge of Nigeria employment law.
- Willingness to travel to project states (Northern part of Nigeria).
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Kindly note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Application window may be closed once a reasonable number of applications are received, therefore early applications are highly encouraged.
- Malaria Consortium does not accept or ask for payment during recruitment. We also would not accept hardcopy CVs; all applications should be sent through the above mail
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply for this advertised position.