Job ID 24052
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We are motivated by the gospel of Jesus Christ to cherish, preserve and uphold the sacredness and dignity of all human life, foster charity and justice, and embody Catholic social and moral teaching.[i] Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – National Housing Fund (NHF) Reconciliation
Job Ref: RFQNG10862
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- The purpose of this assignment is to provide consultancy services for the reconciliation of National Housing Fund Remittances made on behalf of CRS staff as applicable to the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria from January 2000.
- The job is to be carried out in two phases: April 2020 till February 2023 and from January 2000 till March 2020.
- Registration of Staff with National Housing Fund (NHF): The consultant will register CRS staff with the National Housing Fund and generate NHF numbers for staff who do not have.
- Updating of NHF Numbers: The consultant will work with the National Housing Fund to validate all NHF numbers of CRS staff and ensure that old numbers are timely migrated to the NHF’s new numbering system.
- Reconciliation of Payment with the Federal Mortgage Bank: The consultant will conduct reconciliation exercise with the Federal Mortgage Bank, ensuring all schedules from the inception of payment to the National Housing Fund, is submitted to the Federal Mortgage Bank for reconciliation.
- Crediting of Funds into Staff Individual account: The consultant will ensure all payments made on behalf of the staff by CRS is credited into the NHF Account of individual staff from inception to date.
- Receipt of National Housing Fund Passbook: The consultant will ensure that all pass books of staff are received from the Federal Mortgage bank.
- Submit a detailed final report on the whole assignment.
CRS seeks expressions of interest from consultant(s)/a firm of consultant with the following skills/qualifications in conducting a similar activity:
|1||Evidence of registration with CAC (Certificate of Incorporation/Certificate of Registration of Business Name)||×||ü|
|2||CAC/BN/1 – Application for Registration of Business Name (For Enterprises)||×||ü|
|3||Form CAC 02 – Statement of share capital and return of allotment. (For limited companies)||×||ü|
|4||Evidence of tax registration||ü||ü|
|5||Bank details (Account name, number and Bank name) and T.I.N on the official letter headed paper.||ü||ü|
|6||Nationally issued Identification ie Drivers License/National ID/International Passport||ü||×|
|7||List of 3 references who they have provided similar services on the official letter headed paper stating name of the organizations, contact name (s), position, phone number and email address||ü||ü|
- Relevant certifications of professional and government agencies
- Previous experience conducting a similar task.
- In-depth Knowledge of the National Housing Fund Scheme
- Strong presentation, facilitation, communication, and team coordination skills
- Excellent networking skills with private and public sector institutions
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to conduct discussions with a diversity of people.
- Payment will be disbursed as per activity schedules, submission of completed & verifiable report upon completion of agreed deliverables.
- Please note that CRS will deduct and remit to the relevant tax authority a 5% or 10% withholding Tax from the total consultancy fees for individuals or organizations in accordance with the Nigerian Tax Law.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2023; COB
How to Apply
Interested consultants should send their expression of interest (EOI) along with a detailed Resume as one document in PDF to: email@example.com indicating the consultancy being applied for and the Job Ref Code (e.g. RFQNG10862 Consultancy for the Reconciliation of National Housing Fund) as the subject of the application.
- The EOI should include but not limited to the following: Expected daily rate, personal/company profile, skills, competencies, and suitability for the assignment as well as readiness for immediate short-term consultancy plus a copy of such previous work done.
- Only qualified persons will be contacted and invited for screening.
- “CRS is an equal – opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion and we are committed to gender sensitive programming and management’. etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.