Job ID 3464
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center Manager
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
- Flutterwave is looking for a Contact Center Manager. This role will be responsible for shaping the future of the contact center operation, being committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through all customer engagement and customer contact channels which might be; Phone, Email, Web/Live Chat, Video, Social Media, Web reviews, Correspondence.
- This role will lead a number of CX Interns through a team of Supervisors.
- The Contact Center Manager will ensure that all channels are available to customers always, customers receive a friendly, professional, and consistently high-quality service helping to resolve various queries, close any sales inquiries and get it right the first time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and improvement in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Applying best practices, develop continuous process improvement, and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight.
- Develop plans and offer insight and knowledge to the organization on the use of new tools and technologies; Telephony, CRM, and WFM to create a cost-effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact center staff at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues.
- Be responsible for the customer contact processes and their associated customer experience.
- Work with the CX lead to support company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Ensure competitive response and resolution times to customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure the Contact Center is functioning at all times, documenting and reporting any interruption in service to the appropriate channel.
- Build relationships, earn trust and buy-in from customers in order to get referral business, and retain customer loyalty.
- Ensure that resource is fully utilized and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction, and coaching strategy across the contact centers
- Support the Customer Experience lead in driving and implementing the CX strategy for the Company.
- Any other duty assigned.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Proven experience of leading a service-driven contact center operation with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to engage with leaders at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Result oriented. Focuses on getting things finished.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Willingness to work on weekends & public holidays
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to switch roles within the team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online