Job ID 10614
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Advisor (Support)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Contact Center
- We are currently seeking to employ a Contact Center Service Agent to provide top-notch service to customers with speed, convenience and expertise thereby maintaining a friendly business relationship.
- Meet performance, KPIs, service level, quality standards, and customer satisfaction rates/standards.
- Receive calls, chats, emails, and other interactions from existing customers with account enquiries, requests, and complaints and provide first level support.
- Log requests and complaints that require resolution from other units (second level) and follow up to ensure they are resolved within SLA.
- Provide correct and complete information to customers on the organization’s products and services.
- Make outbound calls to customers and potential customers.
- Assist customers through the Renmoney onboarding platforms (website, mobile app, etc.) via chat or phone call.
- University Degree or equivalent standard
- 2+ years of experience in sales related field
- Experience with customer service relationship
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online