Job ID 10608
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Department: Marketing & Communication
We are the place for you, if
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future. You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution. You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- We are looking for a storyteller with great communication skills that can creatively express our brand through different content formats and across multiple channels.
- They’ll research, implement and manage media campaigns, and deliver public relations and communications plans.
- Develop key messages & engaging stories that align with business strategies and grow the brand
- Research, write, proofread, and edit all media content driving increased conversions
- Design and implement a social media strategy that grows a dedicated community
- Identify & leverage press opportunities through evolving issues and trends
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on media and content performance
- Required: Excellent copywriting skills with over 3 years’ experience in content development
- Preferred: Experience with Analytics tools, SEO, storytelling and video for tech or digital brands
This job is perfect for you if you:
- A natural leader who displays creativity alongside concise data driven decision-making
- Are a quick thinker, can take initiative, work collaboratively and with minimal supervision
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills
- Can successfully balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in rigid, hierarchical work structures
- Require handholding and constant direction
- Are scared to ask questions and try new things
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online