Job ID 34802
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Cassectric Nigeria Limited is one of the leading EPCIC companies in Nigeria that was founded in 1976. We are a registered company with the Cooperate Affairs Commission under the Allied Matters with registration number: 16999. We have all requisite highest Certifications and Permits in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards, NipeX, COREN, DPR & NCDMB, NCE, NOGIC JQS, Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) now Nigerian Upstream Regulatory Commission (NURC). The management team of Cassectric is made up of Professionals in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineers, Health, Safety and Environmental Personals with ample experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracts & Tendering Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a strategic position that will work directly with the Managing Director of Cassectric to ensure that business opportunities within Cassectric’s expertise are sourced for and pursued with the right approaches to contracting and tendering.
- The ideal position holder must be entrepreneurial and results-driven.
- Proposal Writing and Bidding
- Proposal Creation: Develop persuasive, detailed, and well-structured proposals that align with client requirements and demonstrate Cassectric capabilities.
- Commercial Bids: Prepare and submit competitive commercial bids that accurately reflect the project’s cost, scope, and value proposition while retaining maximum profit while remaining competitive to ensure wins.
- Technical Bids: Craft technically sound bids that showcase Cassectric’s expertise and innovative solutions to meet project specifications.
- Research: Conduct in-depth research to understand client needs, industry trends and competition, using this knowledge to tailor proposals and bids effectively.
- Compliance: Ensure that all proposals, commercial bids, technical bids etc adhere to relevant regulations, standards, and quality expectations.
- Project Monitoring: Actively track and oversee project progress, addressing any challenges or deviations from the project plan promptly. Proficient in MS project, Primavera, Autocad
- Timely Delivery: Oversee project timelines and milestones to ensure on-time project completion.
- Client Presentations: Participate and lead in presentations with clients to articulate the Cassectric’s proposals and solutions effectively.
- Reporting: Prepare regular reports on business development progress, proposal success rates, and project execution status
- Platform Use: Expert in Nipex Platform, Ariba, SAP to source for and get contracts.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 7 years work experience in contracting and tendering.
- Experience in the oil and gas / engineering industry is COMPULSORY
- Expert in Nipex Platform, Ariba, SAP
- In-depth knowledge of upcoming and ongoing key projects in the upstream and downstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Engaged in robust and high-level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ideal candidates should be resident in Port Harcourt. No relocation allowance is provided and candidate should be available to resume immediately.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.